This blog has moved. Click here to go to the new blog.

Savings-Bonds-Alert: Lost Savings Bonds

Friday, September 03, 2004

Lost Savings Bonds

I lost some bonds a couple of weeks ago. I have no idea what kind of bonds they were, when I purchased them or what the serial numbers and amounts were. Also, the bonds were under my father's name with my maiden name as a second. Will it be possible to get them back? Tom's response I can't say for sure, but you should at least file the claim form. Your names, social security numbers, and your address when you bought the bonds can all be used by the Treasury as ways to search through their files. Click here for more information on recovering lost and stolen Savings Bonds, including a link to the lost Savings Bond claim form that you'll need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment