This blog has moved. Click here to go to the new blog.

Savings-Bonds-Alert: Talk to me about Savings Bonds

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Talk to me about Savings Bonds

Is there a phone number that I can use to contact someone at the Treasury and speak to them personally about my Savings Bonds? Tom's response Yes, there's a phone number you can call, but it will be someone at a Federal Reserve Bank, which handles customer service for Savings Bonds, that you will talk to. The Treasury's Bureau of Public Debt, which actually issues Savings Bonds, only takes questions by email. There are several Federal Reserve Banks. To get the number for the one that services your area, click on this link: Who to Contact for Savings Bond Inquiries


Post a Comment